|What Kind of Modern Tradition Witch Are You?|
2. Post a reasonably-sized picture in your LJ, NOT under a cut tag, of something pleasant, such as an adorable kitten, or a fluffy white cloud, or a bottle of booze. Something that has NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS.
3. Include these instructions, and share the love.
Your result for The Ultimate TRUE IRISH Test...
You scored 95 Common Sense, 92 Irish Facts, and 91 Irish Soul!
Please don't forget to rate my test...
2. Your gangsta name (fave ice cream flavour, favourite type of shoe): Cookie Dough Earth Spirit
3. Your Native American name (favourite colour, favourite animal): Purple Wolf
4. Your soap opera name (middle name, city where you were born): Wain Stanton
5. Your Star Wars name (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name): Tor We
6. Superhero name (2nd favourite colour, favourite drink): Red Martini
7. NASCAR name (the first names of your grandfathers): Frank Corbet
8. Stripper name (the name of your favourite perfume/cologne/scent, favourite candy): Spellbound Twix
9. TV weather anchor name (your 5th grade teacher’s first name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Shelly Seatle
10. Spy name (your favourite season/holiday, flower): Samhain Rose
11. Cartoon name: (favourite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now): Peach Jammies
12. Hippie name (What you ate for breakfast, your favourite tree): Cereal Blue Spruce
Your result for Are You a Jackie or a Marilyn? Or Someone Else? Mad Men-era Female Icon Quiz...
You Are an Ingrid!
You are an Ingrid -- "I am unique"
Ingrids have sensitive feelings and are warm and perceptive.
( How to Get Along with Me )
( What I Like About Being an Ingrid )
( What's Hard About Being an Ingrid )
( Ingrids as Children Often )
( Ingrids as Parents )
It can be anything you want - good or bad - BUT IT HAS TO BE FAKE.
When you're finished, post this little paragraph in your LJ and see what your friends come up
Your recommendation: Barack Obama
Born: 1961, Honolulu, Hawaii
Family: wife and two daughters
Career: Business International Corporation; NYPIRG; attorney and constitutional law lecturer
Political career: Member of the Illinois State Senate from the 13th district, 1997-2004. Incumbent Junior Senator from Illinois since 2005
Hot topic: Universal healthcare
Did you know? He is the only African American currently serving in the US Senate
Supported by: Oprah Winfrey, Eddie Murphy, Will Smith, George Clooney, Halle Berry, Scarlett Johansson, Morgan Freeman, Michael Jordan, Jamie Foxx, Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Ed Norton, Jennifer Aniston, Zach Braff, John Cleese, Leonard Nimoy and Brooke Shields
March 2 is the 61st day of the year (62nd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 304 days remaining until the end of the year.
- 986 - Louis V becomes King of the Franks.
- 1807 - The U.S. Congress passes an act to "prohibit the importation of slaves into any port or place within the jurisdiction of the United States... from any foreign kingdom, place, or country."
- 1836 - Texas Revolution: Declaration of independence of the Republic of Texas from Mexico.
- 1842 - The Grand National steeplechase at Aintree near Liverpool England is won by Gaylad, ridden by Tom Olliver.
- 1316 - Robert II of Scotland, (d. 1390)
- 1904 - Dr. Seuss, American author (d. 1991)
- 1962 - Jon Bon Jovi, American musician (Bon Jovi)
- 855 - Lothair, King of the Franks and Holy Roman Emperor (b. 795)
- 1316 - Marjorie Bruce, daughter of Robert I of Scotland (b. 1296)
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
|You Are An INFP|
You are creative with a great imagination, living in your own inner world.
Open minded and accepting, you strive for harmony in your important relationships.
It takes a long time for people to get to know you. You are hesitant to let people get close.
But once you care for someone, you do everything you can to help them grow and develop.
In love, you tend to have high (and often unrealistic) standards.
You are very sensitive. You tend to have intense feelings.
At work, you need to do something that expresses your personal values.
You would make an excellent writer, psychologist, or artist.
How you see yourself: Unselfish, empathetic, and spiritual
When other people don't get you, they see you as: Unrealistic, naive, and weak
A music-tastes meme. Go to this convenient compilation site right here and find the five years you were in high school. For each year, admit to the song that was your favorite at the time, then decide which one you now generally consider to be the best song on the list. Lastly, pick the year's worst song, snarking optional.
- Then: Top 100 #13 Can't Fight This Feeling - REO Speedwagon :: Brad Williams, who was my first love, sang it to me.
- Now: Top 100 #74 Summer Of '69 - Bryan Adams
- Worst: Top 100 #14 We Built This City - Starship
- Then: Top 100 #3 I Miss You - Klimaxx :: I bought the 45 of this one and played it over and over after Brad moved away.
- Now: Top 100 #30 You Give Love A Bad Name - Bon Jovi
- Worst: Top 100 #7 Party All The Time - Eddie Murphy
- Then: Top 100 #5 Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now - Starship :: This was mine and Billy's song. (Bill is my oldest daughter's father).
- Now: Top 100 #10 Livin' On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
- Worst: Top 100 #98 (You Gotta) Fight For Your Right (To Party) - Beastie Boys
- Then: Top 100 #19 Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard
- Now: Top 100 #34 Angel - Aerosmith
- Worst: Top 100 #27 Father Figure - George Michael :: I just never liked this song...
- Then: Top 100 #3 Every Rose Has Its Thorn - Poison
- Now: Top 100 #74 Welcome To The Jungle - Guns N' Roses
- Worst: Top 100 #2 My Prerogative - Bobby Brown :: I Hated it then and still do.
Bold the true statements.
1. Father went to college
2. Father finished college
3. Mother went to college
4. Mother finished college
5. Have any relative who is an attorney, physician, or professor (more than one)
6. Were the same or higher class than your high school teachers
7. Had more than 50 books in your childhood home
8. Had more than 500 books in your childhood home
9. Were read children's books by a parent
10. Had lessons of any kind before you turned 18
11. Had more than two kinds of lessons before you turned 18 (ballet, tap and jazz dance lessons and then clairenet)
12. The people in the media who dress and talk like me are portrayed positively
13. Had a credit card with your name on it before you turned 18
14. Your parents (or a trust) paid for the majority of your college costs
15. Your parents (or a trust) paid for all of your college costs
16. Went to a private high school
17. Went to summer camp (band camp haha)
18. Had a private tutor before you turned 18 (private clairinet lessons)
19. Family vacations involved staying at hotels (we went somewhere every year and we did a lot of weekend travels to dog shows)
20. Your clothing was all bought new before you turned 18 (mostly from JC Penney and Mervyn's)
21. Your parents bought you a car that was not a hand-me-down from them
22. There was original art in your house when you were a child
23. You and your family lived in a single family house
24. Your parent(s) owned their own house or apartment before you left home
25. You had your own room as a child
26. You had a phone in your room before you turned 18
27. Participated in an SAT/ACT prep course
28. Had your own TV in your room in High School
29. Owned a mutual fund or IRA in High School or College
30. Flew anywhere on a commercial airline before you turned 16 (a couple of trips to Las Vegas and once to Oklahoma City)
31. Went on a cruise with your family
32. Went on more than one cruise with your family
33. Your parents took you to museums and art galleries as you grew up
34. You were unaware of how much heating bills were for your family